We look forward to seeing you at the following 2022 events at Wofford Acres Vineyards.
- April 22-24 Participating in EDWA’s TGOT Passport Weekend
- May 8 Mother’s Day Celebration. We celebrate all Mothers by offering them a free wine flight of our wines & cider
- May 28 Mike’s Jazz Jubilee. Come enjoy the music of MarieAnDUETte and food prepared by Joseph. Click HERE for details.
- June 4 Participating in Images of Hope @ Rainbow Orchards
- June 18-19 Participating in Lavender Blue Days in Apple Hill
- June 25-26 Mention you are here for Lavender Days and receive a 15% discount on wine purchases
- July 30-31 Participating in Apple Hill Growers' Summer Harvest Day. If you purchase a bottle of wine, your flight is on us. (one flight per bottle)
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
- Expanded Hours during Harvest Season. We're open Thursday through Monday. CLOSED on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- September 4 Cheers to 19 Years of WAV! Back by popular demand, MarieAnDUETte will be performing for your musical enjoyment. Chef Joseph will prepare food for purchase ($7/plate). We'll feature the new 2021 LaMancha blend and our 2021 Dulcinea, a dry gewurztraminer. No reservations needed or accepted. Throw in chairs of blanks in case the tables are full. We're open 11-5 with music from 12-4 PM. We hope you'll join us!
- October Weekends Barrel Tasting to Fight Cancer. Join Mike or Paul in our cellars to sample wine in the barrel for a small donation to help fight cancer and help cancer patients